maikiamco

Antigoddess
Kendare Blake
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey

Losing It (Losing It, #1)

Losing It - Cora Carmack "Heaven help me. But I wanted my professor to be my boyfriend." Adorable. After reading a lot of books with hot and heavy issues, this is a breath of fresh air. There's a cute love story, a funny protagonist, student-teacher thing, and an easy read.Bliss Edwards at 22 is still the big V. So, with a little (a lot) of push from her best friend, Kelsey, she decided to give away her V-card once and for all. They went to the bar and she met the finest man she could lay her eyes on that night. He's hot, looks smart (he's reading Shakespeare) and wait for it.. with an accent to die for. YEP! Some of us love our British guys.Anyway, I find this book hilarious. I can't stop myself from laughing out loud and shaking my head because Bliss is old enough yet appears very young at certain states and things. The Love Triangle is a bit heart wrenching, probably, because Cade is such a great guy. Any one who would look at the book cover for quite some time will be deceived since it did not deliver well the sexiness on the cover. :D There are no erotic scenes here, no personal demons and definitely no BDSM. Just some plain old forbidden love.But over all, I like this book. Such an easy, adorable read.