maikiamco

Antigoddess
Kendare Blake
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey

What Really Happened in Peru (The Bane Chronicles, #1)

What Really Happened in Peru - Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan Okay, Cassie Clare. You did not just &%$#^^&^&%$4??? What the hell just happened there? Right there at the ending?!This short story centers on Magnus Bane, the most beloved, witty, flirty and glamorous warlockin the world of Shadowhunters. Among all the characters on TMI and TIF, I especially like him.Every part with him is not dull and he brings his own flair of what I call "glittery magic" .This novella is divided into years he went to Peru and the adventures that came with it. I would not elaborate everything by year on this review because that'll just be a waste of time.I am not saying that this is a bad story. On the contrary, I found it hilarious. I also learned a bit about Magnus' thoughts about mortality and love interests. This warlock sure have different taste all the time. I suppose living for quite some time tends to give someone like him a very boring life, so he decided to spice it up every now and then.My real problem with this one is the ending. Nah. Just read it. :D 3.5 sparkly stars.