maikiamco

Antigoddess
Kendare Blake
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey

Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)

Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2) - Colleen Hoover "..I'm not falling in love with her piece by piece anymore. I'm in love with the whole girl. Every single piece of her." WOW. I don't think I've swooned so hard my entire life.Colleen Hoover is one hell of a badass to make her readers swoon so hard it's like a sucker punch right through the heart.I love [b:Hopeless|15717943|Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)|Colleen Hoover|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1353489892s/15717943.jpg|21389085]. It's a roller coaster of issues and emotions. Now, reading Hopeless in Holder's POV is a piece of heaven. It is always refreshing and more entertaining to read it from the guy's point of view. Everything is straight forward, sweet and funny.I also like the parts wherein we learn more about Les's life and death or the way Holder feels about losing Hope as a child.I just glad that even if their past lives are so tragic, they managed to learn from it and live through the rest of it.Major swoon fest. 5 Holder Stars.