maikiamco

Antigoddess
Kendare Blake
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey

The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series #2)

The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series #2) - This is so... AWESOME! It's better than the [b:The Lightning Thief|28187|The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)|Rick Riordan|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1361038385s/28187.jpg|3346751]! I did not expect to fall in love with a middle grade book but I haven't felt this excited since Harry Potter and Legend. This series will make you crave for more.The Sea of Monsters takes us to a journey to find the Golden Fleece that will help save Camp Half Blood and protect its boundaries against mythological monsters. Now, Annabeth, Percy, Clarisse and new found half brother Tyson, set forth a quest to find the Golden Fleece and save Grover from the hands of an evil Cyclops. The journey itself will help the heroes discover things about themselves, question choices and face betrayals. It is such an exhilarating adventure!I love Tyson at first sight. I never thought Poseidon would sire someone like him. My mythology is a little rusty. But I'm glad that he's really sweet and smart.The ending is a cliffhanger and I am so tempted to get my hands on the third book.I am now equipped and ready for the movie! Perfect 5 Hero Stars!