maikiamco

Antigoddess
Kendare Blake
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey
Iron's Prophecy (The Iron Fey, #4.5) - Julie Kagawa Hmmm... Not as epic as the Iron Knight but still a good read. Though I must say... ME WANT MORE! One word: MISS. I will miss the cait saith, Grim.I will miss Puck's pranks and funny moments.I will miss Meghan's stubborness.I will miss the wonderful world of Nevernever.I will miss the adventures.I will definitely miss Ash. :DThe Iron Prophecy is a novella written by Julie to highlight and tell the readers what happened next after Meghan and Ash's royal union. There's really no Happily Ever After without a dark twist. The old-bat oracle from the previous books made herself present once again and sent a prophecy that will shatter Meghan's world as she comes to the most difficult decision of her life. Both as Queen and as Mother. The last book from the Iron Fey Series will show us the team of Meghan, Ash, Puck and Grim one last time as they journey towards the oracle in the River of Dreams and as the Iron Queen choose between what is right and essential for her child and the future of Nevernever. 4.3 out of 5 stars.