maikiamco

Kendare Blake
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey

Tangled

Tangled - Emma Chase “He moved his trunk-like manhood toward the weeping petals of her womanly center.'Who the f*ck talks like that?!” Oh My God. This book is so hilarious! I wish I could make a side by side gif wherein one part is a steamy gif while the other side is a hilarious gif. I will borrow one of my GR friend's saying when "Believe the Hype." I read this book because a lot of Goodreads people love it. I did not see any negative comment. So.. well, I gave it a try. And DAMN. I am not sure what I feel about this one. One minute I am feeling hot and bothered, then laughing out loud the next. Drew Evans. is no Christian Grey. Yes, he is rich, a womanizer and a damn good businessman. YET, he is realistic, honest, way too upfront and has a real good heart. I love the way he narrates the story, I love the things and ideas he comes up with. “My mother always told me, “Anyone worth doing, is worth doing well.” Okay, she didn’t actually say those exact words, but you get the picture.”“Mackenzie raises her hand proudly. “I have a bagina.” I smirk. “Yes, you do sweetheart. And someday, it’s gonna help you rule the world.” Kate Brooks. I think I love her. She's smart, sexy and determined. I love the scenes where she and Drew were competing for the same business account. I love how childish and desperate they were acting. I also think that Kate is the one woman really worthy of Drew's love and attention because she tried so hard with her stupid ex-boyfriend for almost 7 or 10 years. She did not cave in easily when Drew asked for a chance after pulling off a stupid joke. Ah, I almost thought this is going to be tragic.I love the other characters. Especially, Mackenzie and Alexandra. The story line involving them along with Drew reminded me a lot of Fifty Shades' Grey Family. This is a very fun read, with sexy scenes and heart-warming romance. 4.7 out of 5 stars.